Assistance to Individuals and Households
The following forms of help are available:
- Housing Assistance (including Temporary Housing, Repair, Replacement, and Semi‐Permanent or Permanent Housing Construction)
- Other Needs Assistance (including personal property and other items)
FEMA home repair Reimbursements
FEMA replacement items include:
- Structural parts of a home (foundation, outside walls, roof);
- Windows, doors, floors, walls, ceilings, cabinetry;
- Septic or sewage system;
- Well or other water system;
- Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system;
- Utilities (electrical, plumbing, and gas systems);
- Entrance and exit ways from the home, including privately owned access roads, and;
- Blocking, leveling and anchoring of a mobile home and reconnecting or resetting its sewer, water, electrical and fuel lines and tanks.
A full FAQ on FEMA's disaster recovery assistance program is located on their website; www.FEMA.gov. As a distributor and supplier of helical piles and piers, North Eastern Pile is dedicated to rebuilding our community and providing contractors with quality foundation anchoring materials and equipment used in the home elevating process.